Wednesday, March 4, 2020

The City of New Westminster--Anvil centre museum

New Westminster Museum

This is a interesting place to visit in the New Westminster. My classmates and I visited the museum together and took videos and photos as a souvenir.Under the teacher's explanation and classmates' discussion, we learned a lot of historical stories and knowledge of Vancouver.



The New Westminster museum well preserved items from the previous era and exhibits focus on the land, people, and development of the place now known as New Westminster. I think this museum would help teenagers and anyony  who like history have a funny process to study.

The equipment of Lacrosse

 The clothes and trophy of Lacrosse


I am very interested in this sport. When I first saw it, I thought it was similar to badminton and tennis. Moreover, it is different from other sports. Because lacrosse is an old sport that have about 100 years of civilization and also very popular in modern times. It is a pride and symbol of peace in Canada, due to no physical contact in this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment